Monday, March 20, 2017

This is my dream car that I hope to be able to drive again someday

 This is a 1965 Corvair 4 door shortened into a 2 door. It has a small block 350 Chevy. Back in the 1970's. This was one of the fastest street cars in Utah. It turned the mid 9 seconds in Bakersfield, California. It was built by a fiend of mine, Wayne Sudweeks and he sold it to another friend of mine, Warren Walker. When Warren owned it, he wrecked it and then tore it apart and then I bought it from him. I didn't do anything with it and then sold it to another friend of mine, Ralph Finlinson. He completely rebuilt the car, Painted it beige and then red and then put it in a movie called "Gold Runner". He took it apart, painted it blue and sold it to another guy who I bought it back from. I'm in the process of rebuilding it.


No comments:

Post a Comment